One of the most appreciated and popular beach in town.
Inaugurated in 1994, located in north-east of Dubai, the flowered Al Mamzar Beach Park is perfect for a relaxing day with friends or family.
Visitors can bring their picnic and enjoy barbecues on the grass or under the shade of trees.
Night Swimming Beach
Following the success of the city’s first ever night swimming beach at Umm Suqeim, Dubai Municipality has announced it will be opening a second night swimming at Al Mamzar Beach in Deira.
Al Mamzar beach is located in Deira near Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Humanitarian & Charity Establishment. Behind Al Shabab club.
The beach can be accessed through the Mamzar Beach Road or by Al Nakheel Road through Al Shindagha Tunnel.
About 6,5 km from Al Quiadah metro station.
– Sunday to Wednesday: 8 am to 10 pm
– Thursday to Saturday & Public Holidays: 8 am to 11 pm
– During Ramadan: 8 am to 11 pm
Mondays & Wednesdays are for women and children only.
Boys younger than 4 years old will be permitted.
3 main entrances available in the park:
– 1 for cars
– 2 for the public
FREE External parking set to fit 618 cars
Internal parking set to fit 620 cars – Car entrance AED 30
10 disabled parking
Entrance: AED 5 per person
Entry FREE of charge for people with special needs and kids below 2 years old.
More Info HERE
Sunbeds & Umbrellas
– Sunbed AED 15
– Umbrella AED 10
– Large swimming pool divided into 3 pools for children and adults
– Seats, Lifeguards, Shades, Changing rooms, Showers, Snacks
– Adults AED 10
– Children AED 5
28 areas furnished with BBQ sets, grills, umbrellas and seats, facing beach number 5.
– Train ride service, AED 2 per person.
– Athletic training area for adults (close to the bungalows)
– Roller Skating Area
– Football & Basketball Court
– Bicycle Rental
– Beach Volleyball
Timing: 9 am to 6 pm
AED 250 for 1 hour
AED 150 for 30 min
More info HERE
Beach Cabins Service
Beach Cabins Rental:
– Large Cabin AED 200
– Small Cabin AED 150
– 15 Air Conditioned Bungalows
– For daily use, barbecue and showers
– Located on beach number 4
– Can be rented from the park’s administration, near the Main Entrance.
firstname.lastname@example.org (working hours 12pm to 10pm)
+971 4 2967454
Website : Dubai Municipality Parks
Large chalet AED 200 + Park Fees (12 people)
Small chalet AED 150 + Park Fees (8 people)
Advice: Book early!
More info HERE