So chic, so glamorous, so trendy.
El Chiringuito Beach Club is an absolute must for all young and beautiful people fans of music, design, farniente on the beach.
High-class establishment where sipping a drink at the pool with the chilled sound of the DJ is nothing else but pure joy.
Tuesday – Saturday:
10:00am – midnight
10:00am – 6:00pm
Closed on Mondays
Beach & Pool access remains open from Eid until September 1st 2017, from Wednesday – Sunday, 10AM until Midnight.
Sunbeds & Umbrellas
During weekdays, ladies will have complimentary entry
GUYS: AED 100 per person
That will include Single Sunbed, Towel & Facilities.
AED 250 per person.
Cabanas, Bali Beds: with minimum spend applied.
Enjoy inimitable Mediterranean Cuisine under magnificent bougainvillea roof shades.
Some of the Specialities:
– Homemade Beechwood Smoked Salmon
– Tuna Tartare (AED 70 for 2)
– Seafood Paella
– Nebraskan Black Angus Beef
– Sea Bass roasted in a sea salt crust
– Calamari Andaluz (AED 130)
– Milanese Veal (AED 380 for 2)
– The famous Chiringuito Beefburger
– Porcini Truffle Risotto (AED 120 for 2)
– Spaghetti frutti di mare
– Goat Cheese Salad
– Galician Octopus (AED 95)
– Clams Marinara (AED 130 for 2)
– Quinoa Salads
– Italian Burrata
– Antipasti platters…
Also El Chiringuito’s Signature mixed drinks, Sangria, Cafe Gourmand…
Prices ranging from AED 45 for hops & grape to AED 85 for mixed drinks
El Chiringuito presents “La Familia Brunch” and its Ibiza touch.
Every weekend, packages ranging from AED 395 to 695, inclusive of Champagne:
– Soft drinks: AED 395
– House beverages: AED 495
– Premium beverages: AED 595
– Food, Premium bar & Bubbles: AED 695
Timings: Noon – 4pm