A mythical resort where modern style mingles with inspired Asian architecture.
Anantara developed here a little paradise offering an incredible view over the Dubai Marina skyline.
This haven of peace is exceptional, perfect for a romantic stop over.
And here, an overwater villa is a dream come true!
On your plate, enjoy a delicate cuisine full of subtle flavors of the world.
Beach and Pool Access
VALID UNTIL 31 DECEMBER 2017
– Adults: AED 250 per person
– Children aged 3 to 15: AED 100 per child
– Valid for weekdays only and subject to availability
– Limited spaces
– First come served basis. No Sunbed reservation required.
Resa: +971 4 567 8888
Weekdays Package – Pool & Beach Access
Sunday to Thursday. Not valid on Friday, Saturday, Public holidays and special events.
Package AED 375 per guest
– Inclusive of lunch buffet at Crescendo restaurant including 1 soft drink
– Inclusive of 1 ice cream and 1 bottle of water per guest
– Wet towels upon arrival
– Access to Teens Chill Club and Tuk Tuk Kids Club
– Kids under 6 years Free of charge
– Kids 6 years and above will be charged a rate of AED 150
– Limited spaces
Top Water Activities
Slide through the waters of the Arabian Gulf aboard powerful marine crafts…
Great activities to be enjoyed by all ages and all levels of experience.
– Wakesurfing AED 200 per min
– Water Skiing AED 200 per 20 min
– Wake Boarding AED 200 per 20 min
– Knee Boarding AED 200 per 20 min
– Triple Tube rides AED 150 per person (Min 2 pax) 20 min
– Banana Boating AED 100 per person (Min 2 pax) 20 min
– Snorkelling / Swimming Trip (External Trip) AED 400 per person per Hour
AED 450 for 30 min
AED 750 for 60 min
AED 1000 for 90 min
– Kayaking AED 150 per Hour
– Pedalos AED 150 per Hour per person
– Stand Up Paddle Boarding SUP AED 150 per Hour
– Snorkelling Equipment Rental AED 80 per Hour
– Windsurfing AED 200 per Hour
– Hobie Cat sailing AED 200 per Hour
Experience a peaceful trip out at sea with experienced Fishermen
– Beginner or a seasoned angler
– On Request
– AED 1,800 for 3 hours (Max 8 pax)
– AED 2,400 for 4 hours (Max 8 pax)
Set by the infinity pool, spacious outdoor terrace with panoramic views over The Palm.
Average cost: AED 370 for 2 people
Thai, Vietnamese and Chinese cuisine.
Average cost: AED 350 for 2 people
International cuisine. Variety of meat, including Kangaroo and Crocodile.
Fresh seafood prepared at the Parilla Grill and charcoal ovens.
Superior Australian beverages.
Average cost: AED 600 for 2 people
The Beach House
Mediterranean cuisine, including pizzas, tapas and seafood.
Beach side dining and entertainment spot.
Both Indoors and outdoors with terrace.
Lounge. Chilled-out vibe. Shisha. Resident DJ
Average cost: AED 450 for 2 people
The Lotus Lounge
Thai inspired. Cakes and pastries.
Cigars with premium tobacco.
Average cost: AED 400 for 2 people, with alcohol.
Selection of freshly brewed coffee. Tasty pastry.
Average cost: AED 250 for 2 people.
Refreshing cocktails and light snacks around the pool.
Average cost: AED 200 for 2 people
5:00 pm – 7:00 pm at Bushman’s
Every Friday at Anantara. Take a seat in Crescendo at the heart of the resort to sample a delicious array of mouth-watering dishes from around the world.
Time: 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Dress code: Smart casual
AED 345 per person, including soft beverages
AED 499 per person, including house beverages
AED 599 per person, including Italian sparkling
AED 699 per person, including bubbly
More info HERE